Helping you during a truly momentous stage
When it comes to the new and exciting world of babies there is so much to be learned. I will be able to gently show you ho to find the balance of taking care of your baby, getting the rest you need while still allowing you to provide the baby with your own nurturing. This experience extends beyond just the mother, but also to your partner.
Together we will work to create understanding of proper baby care in order to create a cohesive environment of assistance. I will stay the night to help your new life in order by creating delicious meals for mother and partner, cleaning the living space and more practical needs that often become looked over with newborns. Even after a doula is gone her insight can still be felt with the engaging environment that has been created.
In a world of postpartum, a mother should never feel insecure or unaware. As an experienced professional with a nurturing soul I can help create the best environment and skillsets possible to enjoy the world of new motherhood.
I will support you in:
- Comprehensive breastfeeding education and instruction
- Aid you during the night when fussiness, colic or lack of slip takeover, while preparing you a wonderful dinner and breakfast
- General guidance throughout the first few weeks whether it be emotional maintenance, grocery shopping, housework or cooking
- Provide resources for family and friends to provide continuous help
- Consultation and training in babywearing, such as what the right products to buy are and more